Tuesday, February 11, 2014

gettin it done



Workout #1 of the week, sprints and strength training. I have to say working out gives you the best feeling ever. Its so funny because sometimes its so hard to get yourself to actually go and do it, but once you do and your sweating and listening to great music..there is no better feeling. I don't know if this is just me, but when I work out I crave healthy power foods. Chicken, Veggies, Fish, Spinach, Lots of greens and good lean proteins. Yum Yum Yum! Anyways I am off to ride my bike back to our gym, for a little trx action...Gotta keep it tight and right!

Monday workout Sprints and Strength
5 minute warmup run level 6

1 minute plank
30 toe touch crunches
30 scissor kicks
1 minute sprints on 8
1 minute biceps curls w/ light weights
1 minute sprints on 8
1 minute shoulder punches w/light weights
1 minute sprints on 8
1 minute squats
1 minute sprints on 8
1 minute leg lifts

Did this circuit 3 times with another 10 minutes dedicated to ab work and stretching


No comments:

Post a Comment