Monday, February 10, 2014

and I made it through the weekend..yeehaw


The weekend is by far the most difficult time not to drink. Your out to dinner with friends, and a nice glass of vino is in order. Well Friday night we went out and I decided that if I can not have wine, I will drink a sprite. Since sparkling water was not offered at this establishment, sprite was the only thing with bubbles that I could consume without having a heart attack from a caffinated drink. And because I hardly ever have soda (ITS TOXIC PEOPLE!) this was some sort of a "splurge" for me. Well the food we were eating was very hardy..French dip to be exact and it made this girl very thirsty, Two Sprites in and I was no longer feeling so hot. Its so funny how when I was younger I could drink soda after soda and here I have 2 and think I am going to die. Needless to say I learned my lesson and will not be having a soda for my bubble fix. I think I will just walk around with mini Pellegrino's in my purse...yep I will be that girl.

I didn't do much working out last week, the headaches were really pissing me off, and I didn't want to over do it since it was my first week not drinking. But I feel way better this week and my goal is to workout at least 4 days this week. I am hoping to take a picture each time, as a reward to myself. I do well when I reach goals and have proof. I also have a calendar on our chalkboard wall at home that I check off every day I get a workout in. For some reason that pushes me everyday. And so does this...It now pops us 15 minutes before my schedule workout times.


No comments:

Post a Comment