Monday, February 17, 2014

and were half way there!


Yes I have made it to the halfway point. I am beyond excited as I almost had a major set back last night. Here is my story...Nick's parents were over for dinner and his mom very thoughtfully had purchased some AMAZING champagne for us to drink. And when I say amazing, I mean it! It was special and I really really wanted to enjoy some. Anyway she did not know I was doing the 30 days of no-drinking, so for me to speak up and actually say.."No Sorry I cant have any, because I am on a booze cleanse" to my boyfriends mother was nothing less then painful. BUT I made it out alive, and even the b/f commented on how proud he was of me, because he totally thought I would give in. I don't think because I am weak but more because well, it was his mom and you don't say no to your boyfriends mom. Luckily she totally understood and I told her as soon as I was done with my 30 days we would share a bottle together. Now I think about just how much better that drink will taste when I have completely my 30 days successfully. Goals drive you to be better, when you finish something that is tough you feel powerful within yourself. I am already starting to feel that way now...the next part is all about finishing strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment