Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Back on my Bike!




Remember how I said my other goal this week was to workout at least 4 times? Well I completed that task with flying colors! I even did a double day ;-) Although it was needed because I ate literally like shit the day before, so my goal was to burn at least 1000 calories and I ended up burning just below 1200. Love that! I was able to sneak in a bike ride before I met my two favorite hiking buddies, Steph and Noah (my 2 year old cousin) for a challenging dish hike, in which I pushed him up and down hills for 3+ miles. SO FUN! No I am serious it really is a blast. Even though my double day was great, there was no excuse to eat so poorly the day before, I hate hate hate eating like that, I need to put my foot down. Its so hard for me when I am with a group of people..MUST WORK ON THIS! Literally Norther California's "winter" this year is ridiculous. Hello 65 and sunny, so I took full advantage and added 2 more bike rides into my workout rotation. Both hour long and mildy difficult as I am just starting to get back into biking shape. But I burned an average of 650-700 calories for each ride. Success in my book! This week, I am going for at least 4 workouts, and eating good all week. That means no more then 1400 calories a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment