Wednesday, February 19, 2014

cute clothes motivation




Ever need some workout motivation? Go buy new gear! It doesn't have to be LuLu it can be something different but new, that makes you excited again for your fav workouts. In steps my new Nike Studio Wraps. I love them! They have great traction so you dont slip, they are uber comfy, your feet can breathe, they look awesome and they are only $50...I am so excited I found these. They can be used for pilates, barre classes, yoga, even trx if you wanted. All of my favorite things! Its great to have these in the sock rotation, although I kinda think they will pretty much take over now. Poor socks..The only downside? People can actually see your toes..not sure if you noticed but I have second and third toe problems. Meaning they are both longer then my big toe. Ick! Well I am outta here, time to go look awesome while I workout ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment