Thursday, March 7, 2013

Raw Juice

I have never been a juice person, wayyy too much added sugar for my taste/health. But I recently found out about a raw cold pressed (keeps the good stuff in there, and doesn't kill it with heat like a normal juicer or blender type thing) juice called Suja. Its stupid $$, I don't even want to tell you because I am a little embarrassed I even spend this much on it... but its around $9 a pop. I know, I am totally nuts.  BUT these juices are insane, they taste AMAZING, and they are so good for you. Because my body has a hard time with too much sugar, I normally drink mine after a string cheese, or some turkey or ham so that the protein doesn't allow my blood sugar to spike too quickly. Any who, I am "thinking" about doing their cleanse for 5 days. Basically I will be eating my nutrients, via juice. And then if I get hungry, I can have some chicken or salad to keep me in line. I don't know if I will ever really do it, but I will defiantly keep drinking these periodically especially before or after bar method. I swear to god it gives me so much energy I bounce off the walls, pretty sure people think I have gone bonkers. Here is a look at the flavor's I have purchased so far. Coconut almond I haven't tried yet, it is a little more Hardy? type juice...kinda like dessert juice.  But the other two are so YUMMY. I wish I was drinking one right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment