Monday, February 25, 2013

back at the bar....method!

It has been a while since I have been to bar method, long enough to have pretty much lost all of my level 2 capabilities. But since leaving and coming back it has truly convinced me that Bar Method is completely worth every penny I spend. I consider myself an athlete I also consider myself to be well balanced and some-what strong, but there is nothing like Bar Method strong. Bar Method strong means your muscles are strong and lean throughout,  they push every inch of your muscles to the greatest degree, and man does it hurt/burn and shake like hell.  Last week I was able to get in 5 classes, even when I was sore, I could barely walk after day 2, my calves were killing me. But I still went. Taking Saturday and Sunday off, because we traveled made me sad, even though I was able to ski on Sunday, I missed my bar workout. This is an addictive routine I tell you! So this morning I was back for my 7am class, and man did it kick my ass all over again. I cant wait till I am strong enough again to test my strength with so more challenging options, but for now I am just going to keep going & shaking, cause I know every little shake is changing my body for the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment