Monday, February 3, 2014

Today I give up alcohol for 30 days!


Ok, Ok so I dont normally drink wine like this..But I do drink wine a lot and sometimes I drink too much which doesn't make me happy. It makes me feel, for lack of a better word..gross! And wasting away the next day because of a hangover just isn't sitting well with the healthy lifestyle I am trying to lead, and lets face it I am 30 now, and really I should have done all of the parting in my twenties..but I just never really did mostly because I stopped drinking for 3 years because of some un known health issues I was having.

Anyways I completed a 30 day no booze test a couple years back and it was pretty hard. The first week is the toughest and anytime you are at any social event it is extremely difficult. But I do love a challenge and it was a great way for my body to reconnect and understand that I probably dont need 3-4 glasses of wine, that 1 or 2  of red is just fine..Not to mention actually full of health benefits, as long as you don't go past that 2 drink imaginary line. So I want to get back to that, and here I am at day 1, since my blog has been so off and on depending on what is happening in my life, it will be great to have something to share again.. I am sure there will be a lot of grumpy (I want wine) posts, as I equate giving up my wine...to say not eating carbs..It may make you skinnier but your a real biotch to deal with. I am hoping to keep my emotions in check on this little journey of mine, but I am sure a little venting will be necessary. So here we go!



No comments:

Post a Comment