Wednesday, February 5, 2014

 

Day 3 is here..and I am feeling pretty good, other then a possible headache from a too tight bun (damn pinterest and your bun tutorials). Last night I went to the grocery store because I am going to make some spinach pesto for some Zucchini pasta tonight or tomorrow. Anyways I have a found a great perk to this non drinking thing..Saving Money! Being able to go to the store and not adding in a bottle of wine really helps your wallet. Although as I have said before and will say it again, nothing beats a Safeway 6 pack of wine and the 10% savings...yes 10% really does make buying 6 bottles of wine at once ok..at least to some people :-)

Look at all that green down there...and by green I mean all that money I am saving..lol


 I also bought some of my favorite tea at the store..Its Tazo Passion tea, its caffeine free (I've been off the stuff for over 8 years now) and tastes so lovely and refreshing. You can drink it hot or cold, I love it cold with a touch of fresh lemonade because if your anything like me, there are times you just need to drink something other then water. This also has the extra bonus of not having any calories. Awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment