Friday, April 3, 2015

well hello mr. leum

This is a 5x7, double sided birth announcement. Top image if the front of the card, bottom images is the back of the card.

I have to say when we found out we were having a girl, I was a tad scared. I was such a tomboy when I was younger and really still am at heart, I am just not sure what to do with a girl. Little by little I am sure I will figure it out. In the meantime, I had some fun with this little guy's birth announcement. Blue is still my favorite color, and it was fun to use all kinds of different shades in this card. Did I mention our crib is blue? I promise the nursery will still be all girl..we are just going a different direction instead of using the normal girly hues. I will post some pictures when we get a little further along in the decorating process ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment