Wednesday, February 6, 2013

the best thing ever!

Our lovely little house, has a serious lack of closet space, so when were trying to figure where to put everything, I took it upon myself to designate one of our guest bedrooms as my dressing room. Best idea ever! I am not an "organized" person in the classic sense. I'm an artist, I am more of a messy organizer..that makes sense, right? Anyways I know where all of my things are, but they have never really been in a traditional order. My goal for this house was to keep things a little extra organized, just for kicks and [Nicks happyness] <------Ridiculously organized, and hates when I put things in a different place every time. Anyways I am pretty impressed with how it turned out, now if I can only keep it this way!

color coordinated for the first time. 

all scarves and belts are officially in order

my amazing 150 year old antique chair & west elm poofs

the space

jeans, jeans & more jeans



 my hair and makeup area. obsessed.


2 comments:

  1. You got to turn an entire room into your closet?! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have decided that every girl needs one....Tell chris immediately

      Delete